NEXT SESSION COMING SOON!
A 4-week small group live course
Are you curious about cultivating tools to bring about greater peace and awareness in your busy day? The practice of Mindfulness provides space and freedom to witness thoughts, emotions, and sensations and live from the space of the awakened heart.
Learn the benefits of coming home to the present moment through awareness.
This 4-week course will explore Mindfulness and its many applications in daily life. It's perfect for beginners interested in creating a mindfulness meditation practice or those with a current practice who want to recommit to their practice.
You will learn:
- the benefits of Mindfulness
- how to begin a new meditation practice or further an existing practice
- how to work with thoughts and emotions
- cultivating compassion for self and others through lovingkindness
- awakening our capacity to experience deeper gratitude and joy
- cultivate a greater awareness of this living body
...and learn practical strategies for applying these tools in your daily life!
All bodies - regardless of ability, gender identity, race, religious beliefs, age, or prior experience - are welcome to join and experience the practice of Mindfulness.
WEEK 1 - Intro to Mindfulness
- What is Mindfulness? Who and how does it help?
- Creating an Anchor
- Mindfulness of Breath/Body
WEEK 2 - Working with Emotions
- Witnessing Emotions with Compassion
- How Emotions and Thoughts Work Together
- The Highs and Lows
WEEK 3 - The Wise Heart
- Compassion and Lovingkindness practices
WEEK 4 - Living in Gratitude and Generosity
Come learn the joy of being with the moment as it is. And meet people learning to see life the same way.
This 4-week class begins on Monday, November 7th at 7PM CST.
Each week we will meet for 1 hour via Zoom.
Monday, November 7th
Monday, November 14th
Monday, November 21st
Monday, November 28th
Cost is just $22 for the entire 4-week series!